Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doc's quick fix: Updates and Changes

Really quick blog post. Honestly I wouldnt even say its a blog post, more like a newsletter, but I have just a few things to tell you about.

First of all, about the only actual change may be the layout. As you may notice, I've added something to the little sidebar. Appearantly I have really opinionated friends, and a lot of them decided to focus their thoughts into blog form! Now my blog decided to put it in a random order, but here's a basic layout of them

Abombs World - Not to be confused with popular website abaum's world, this site is ran confusingly enough by my friend Adam. He's a review on anything he feels need reviewing, and always has an interesting opinion on everything, so if you like topics of discussion, he's very interesting to read

I Can Has Catboy - Also not to be confused with... a lot of things I'm sure your wild imaginations could think of. Run by another friend of mine and a member of our con going team M.O.B. (Midwest Otaku Brigade), she leads a rather interesting and amusing life that's definitely worth reading about. Plus, she posts very helpful and intersting food for thought from time to time, and she has a bit of the nerd as well!

Parbuit - Now I won't claim to know what the name means, BUT, I will claim that when it comes to tech advise, here is a good place to look. Run by Edward, if it has to do with computers, internet, and a bunch of other things I dont understand, you'll probably find it here!

Now of course going to these sites never excuses you from coming back here and getting my views on the latest Video Game and Anime topics. And also, if you have a blog, lemme know and if I like it (which I probably will), I'll add it to my list of blogs.

Second bit of news, I'm currently looking for a sort of Anime correspondant for this blog. Does that mean I'll stop writing about Anime? No, but I do feel like the topic goes undiscussed compared to my gamer side. So if you're someone who likes Anime, and knows a LOT about it (and I mean a lot. Im talking about not just specific anime, but companies, voice actors, and the such), then apply either here, or on Facebook or Twitter!

Lastly, I do have to let you guys know that I recieved an email to go and be a part of a new idea by the guys behind the videojug who are opening a new portion of thier site called videojug pages. Now I'm still trying to work things out, however, if we can iron out all of the kinks, this blog may be on the move. Naturally, I'll let you all know before such a move takes place, however, I wanted to prep you for it.

And thats it! I dont really do a lot of these sort of kamikaze updates, however, when changes are afoot, this is how I will let you know. So thank you for reading, and until my next actual post!

3 comments:

  1. Aww. Doc, I'm flattered! You think my life is interesting? Amusing? Worth reading about, even! Wow!

    Does that mean I can count on several more patients taking my pills?

    Don't forget the list of side-effects!
    Aching sides, watery eyes, random increases or deacreases of brain cells, loss of the game, and a trippy good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D lol you've brought me a total of 5 pageviews in the last month. Out of 320. You, sir, are an winrar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, so now when you're big and famous, you know who you can include in your acceptance speech!

    ReplyDelete